Emerald's New Upgraded Security...
Emerald eBanking has a new look with enhanced security system called Dual Authentication. If you are a current online banking customer and you haven't transfer to the new system, you will be asked to do so the next time you log in. Click here for more information on Dual Authentication.
(Internet Banking & Checkless Bill Paying)
Use Emerald Bank's personal banking services online! We know how hard it can sometimes be for you to visit us in person, so we offer you the option to conduct your banking over the Internet. Make your transactions from your home or office, whenever it is convenient for you.
With eBanking, the online banking service of Emerald Bank, you can:
- Obtain account balance and transaction information.
- Easily transfer funds between your checking, savings and money market accounts.
- Pay your bills online.
- Pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States, from your mortgage lender to your newspaper carrier.
- Set up repeating payments, such as a car payment or rent.
- Schedule single payments up to one year in advance.
- Track payments online. No more "check is in the mail" worries.
- Make payments on your loans with Emerald Bank.
- Request copies of paid checks or statements to be sent to you in the mail.
Additionally, our business customers can use Emerald eCorp for ACH payments and Wire Transfers.
We have new minimum requirements for on-line banking image viewing ... beginning April 12th, 2011, your computer will need to meet these minimum requirements for on-line banking. You can download the latest versions of these programs at the provided links:
If any of your current software is older than the versions listed above, please update them as soon as possible. These updates are all free.